[infoguys-list] Re: FINISHED!!

  • Georgia McClure
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 23, 2000
      Many thanks for your help, but this lady is not her.
      The maiden name is Roberts, and we do not know her married name now.
      Appreciate it tho;
      Georgia McClure

      Joe92028@... wrote:

      I found Ernestine B. Roberts at 1580 E. Pear Lane, Greenville, MS 387037213
      her date of birth ia 5-3-1928

      I hope this helps some.  Lillie

      The race is on!  We've got the most comprehensive elections coverage
      for women.  Get your election updates at
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1877/1/_/531/_/953788767/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1