"Substantial" Surveillance Assignment: UFC 107: This Saturday 12/12/09

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      ATTENTION: Licensed Private Investigators/Detectives:

      This SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12th, Undefeated Lightweight Champion BJ "The
      Prodigy" PENN faces DIEGO "Nightmare" SANCHEZ, "a challenger willing
      to leave it all on the line", in Ultimate Fighting Championship 107,
      live from the FedEx Forum in Memphis.

      The PPV broadcast will also include outstanding undercard bouts
      featuring FRANK MIR, along with KENNY FLORIAN, and CLAY GUIDA.
      Substantial commercial piracy of the telecast is fully anticipated
      throughout the United States.

      (See: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.Home&eid=2469).

      We welcome newcomer, as well as veteran piracy investigators to
      participate in this weekend's covert surveillance assignment. As
      always, we will be policing all types of commercial locations exhibiting
      by any means of transmission (cable, satellite, streaming, videotape,
      etc. Not simply DirecTv.). Legal Lists and Pirate Leads will be sent to
      all participating agencies tomorrow.

      Principals of qualified agencies please contact me in confidence for
      complete details concerning these and other surveillance assignments.
      NB: You must be fully licensed/accredited to work for our clients and
      law firm.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

      Looking Ahead:

      SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19TH

      PAY-PER-VIEW DOUBLEHEADER

      KELLY PAVLIK v. MIGUEL ESPINO