Marietta, GA 30067

  • Shawn Hencye
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      We have a 2 day uninsured motorist claim surveillance in Marietta, GA.
      Please respond with subcontractor rate ONLY (we cannot pay full client rates
      as we are subcontracting this case out for investigation). No rush, but
      would like to have completed within two weeks.

      ------------------
      Shawn E. Hencye
      President

      Corporate Office:
      Professional Investigative Group
      144 Triple Diamond Blvd., Ste C
      North Venice, Florida 34275

      Branch Office:
      3526 North Federal Highway
      Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308

      Phones/Email:
      Tele 877-733-2296
      Fax 877-730-1588
      AIM: TampaPIG
      www.pigroup.net
      shawn@...

      Offices in Florida and Arizona

      This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
      legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
      disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
      herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although
      this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
      or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
      received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
      that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Hencye &
      Associates, LLC or Professional Investigative Group, its subsidiaries and
      affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from
      its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
      contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in
      electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.