You Asked For It...!

  • Tom Slovenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      You asked for it!

      Coming In January 2010.are you ready?

      Here's a hint.it has to do with cell phones (LOL)!

      Keep watching our website for details!

      http://cellularforensics.com/ComingSoon.html

      Cell Phone Data Recovery & More!

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Certified Cellular Forensics Examiner

      SLED PDC2073

      CELLULAR FORENSICS, LLC

      864-252-7451

      <http://www.cellularforensics.com> www.cellularforensics.com

      <http://www.thedigitalexterminator.com> www.thedigitalexterminator.com

      *Instructor: 2008 & 2009: Mobile Forensics World

      Conference

      *Advisory Board Member for Fast Forensics, Inc.

      *Retired Police Detective

      *SC's First Private Mobile Forensics Lab

      *Specializing in Cell Phone Data Recovery, Cell Tower

      Acquisitions and Mobile Phone Spyware Detection

      *Proud Member of the SCECTF: SC Electronic Crime Task

      Force (in conjunction with Homeland Security)

      *Proud Member of the SC Chapter of InfraGard

      Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
      confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by the
      intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
      and notify my office by email at tom@.... Warning: Any
      unauthorized interception of this electronic communication is a violation of
      18 USC 2510, et seq., The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which
      carries penalties of up to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and
      possible civil liability.