Albuquerque, NM - worker's comp surveillance

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Group,

      Our firm is looking for an experienced surveillance investigator in
      Albuquerque, NM to conduct a worker's comp surveillance. This is for an
      existing case and client here in California.

      Please email me your rates and any additional information. You must be
      licensed and insured.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary