constitution day the Dominican Republic

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 3:02 PM
      Good day I have to update you on all members of the network in the Dominican Republic on Friday November 6, 2009 days of the constitution of the Dominican Republic was moved to Monday, 9 November 2009 national holidays, for both non - There oficinal operations in our agency is only available via telephone in confirming directly with the CEO of our agency's happened thank you very much thanks sorry att José Reyes

      JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      GENERAL MANAGER Email reyes_jose@...
      Phone: (809)276-2503
      Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
      Hours: 24/7
      Service Santo Domingo, Santiago Dominincan Republic.
      Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
      P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
      http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1