dominican republic help

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Hello I am Jose a reyes our agency of investigations and of the service of document bequeathing at Dominican republic, we are in holy santo domingo and James and we covered all of the Dominican territory, we are it but expert authorized in this scope of work of investigations

      All specialty and profeccional that they need offered you we are a member of pinaw and napps have license for private investigations at Dominican republic and are qualified and equipped with the best tenologia of information technology and photographic video GPS other ones expected their call the available operators for his translation have with them detective in Spanish

      JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      GENERAL MANAGER Email reyes_jose@...
      Phone: (809)276-2503
      Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
      Hours: 24/7
      Service Santo Domingo, Santiago Dominincan Republic.
      Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
      P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
      http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1