November Piracy Assignments - 6 Events - Sign Up Today

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Signal Auditing is proud to stand out from all the rest and provide you
      with exclusive opportunities to work on Sundays during the NFL season.

      We are always adding more clients and events to provide our network of
      auditors with opportunities that can only be found with Signal Auditing,
      Inc. Don't hesitate to pick up the phone and speak with our staff.

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is now hiring auditors in the USA to work the
      following listed events:

      Sunday, November 8, 2009 – 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST Week 8 of the
      **NFL Sunday Ticket™

      Saturday, November 14, 2009 – 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST HBOPPV Boxing
      Manny Pacquiao v. Miguel Cotto

      Sunday, November 15, 2009 – 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST Week 9 of the
      **NFL Sunday Ticket™

      Saturday, November 21, 2009 – 10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST Commercial
      Misuse During UFC 106 Ortiz v. Griffin

      Sunday, November 22, 2009 – 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST Week 10 of the
      **NFL Sunday Ticket™

      Sunday, November 29, 2009 – 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST Week 11 of the
      **NFL Sunday Ticket™

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is seeking qualified professionals to perform

      Signal Piracy Audits

      Call 87-SIGNALHITS to Join our Team of Auditors

      **NFL Sunday Ticket™ Provides Subscribers All NFL Games in Their
      Entirety on Multiple Channels For the Entire NFL Season via the DIRECTV
      Satellite Platform

      Many restaurants and bars will be pirating this event through a
      fraudulently designated account.

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy

      *16 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 20, 2009

      * Up to 6 Hours EVERY SUNDAY

      *NO limit on number of hits

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , read testimonials from some of our
      auditors, and be a part of the fastest growing professional group of
      auditors who audit the most premier events and represent the best events
      in the closed circuit and professional leagues.

      Please call or send resume and qualifications to:

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 491

      Ellenville, NY 12428