Save on your Westlaw or Lexis Contract

  • vendornegotiatior
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      I am new to the group and wanted to let you know of a service that I offer.

      The BECC group provides cost analysis for online legal research contracts. We analyze your current contract with Westlaw or LexisNexis and calculate what the lowest rate is for the content you subscribe to. We then renegotiate your contract with the vendor and pass the savings on to you. It is a pay for performance model so we only get paid if we save your firm money.

      For more information you can go to www.saveonlegalresearch.com.

      Please feel free to contact me if anyone would like to discuss their situation.