Re: [infoguys-list] access-Sue

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009
      Amy -

      If the gate repair records show that the gate is repaired more often than
      what is considered "normal", there would be no false sense of security issue
      in play.

      Also, even if the gate was NOT broken, the fact still remains that we all
      know full well that there is ALWAYS some fool who will buzz the gate open
      without even asking "who's there?". Any true PI has had the need for that
      more than once. I know I have never been let down. LOL

      Does FL laws allow the admission of portions of the depo transcript of the
      boyfriend based on "unavailable witness"? If not, find the boyfriend if
      you have no other way of proving she knew the murderers. However, as the
      devil's advocate I will say that when she on the phone just because she
      thought she knew who was at the door doesn't mean they were really the one[s] at
      the door.

      Also, based on your comment of the jury makeup, does FL cases require
      unanimous verdict in civil cases?