Re: [infoguys-list] Help being sought

  • mconner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Just contact your credit card company, file a report and refuse payment.  I have had to do this several times because of phising scams or dissatisfaction with a product.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Martha -

        Obviously you didn't pay attention to my post. The money is not a
        concern. I'm going to nail this SOB's ass to the cross. There are enough ripoff
        reports out there on these companies to choke a horse. Once I know the
        identity[ies] of the culprit[s] the world will know the identity[ies] of the
        culprit[s] along with as much information as I can garner.

        Sue

        --- On Tue, 11/3/09, _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...)

        From: _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) <_suesarkis@..._
        (mailto:suesarkis@...) >

[...]