Re: [infoguys-list] Pearisburg VA

  • pghawthorne@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Gil,

      We can help you out with this. Let me know.

      Thanks.

      Paula
      P n R Investigations

      From: assoresearch@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:06:07
      To: <picases@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: <tracer@yahoogroups.com>; <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Pearisburg VA

      We are seeking the assistance of a colleague in the Pearisburg VA area to
      conduct a couple of interviews. Please contact by email if interested.

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Paula:

        How far are you from Pearisburg? Also, need to know if you have a
        sub-rate for when you are working with colleagues.

        Please respond privately and not on the list.

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Research & Investigations
        899-720-8955
        _www.Associated-Research.com_ (http://www.associated-research.com/)