Pearisburg VA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      We are seeking the assistance of a colleague in the Pearisburg VA area to
      conduct a couple of interviews. Please contact by email if interested.

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

    • pghawthorne@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Gil,

        We can help you out with this. Let me know.

        Thanks.

        Paula
        P n R Investigations

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Paula:

          How far are you from Pearisburg? Also, need to know if you have a
          sub-rate for when you are working with colleagues.

          Please respond privately and not on the list.

          Gil Whitlock
          Associated Research & Investigations
          899-720-8955
          _www.Associated-Research.com_ (http://www.associated-research.com/)