access-amy

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      the gate had been fixed the day before and was broken that day.
      here is what the judged ruled is admissible:
      entry to apt happened at 10 PM
      no signs of forced entry.
      victim's name was the only name on the lease.
      She was shot 6 times starting with the leg and ending with between the eyes she was still alive when taken to hospital. Her brother was shot dead at the scene
      no one heard the gun shots.

      _____________
      not admissable (read as why do these things happen to me?)
      She was on the phone with her boyfriend at the time. She said to him so and so is at the door. the phone goes dead.
      the boyfriend who lived there but name is not on the lease has a history of drug dealing
      the murder still has not been solved and some of the criminal records are sealed pending the criminal investigation..
      Boyfreind is no where to be found and is scared shi'''less.

      We do have his depo, but needless to say it is very vague.. yes he admits he was on the phone with her, yes he admits he lived there,, blah blah

      Spoke to people who knew the victims.. Jeckyl Hyde
      some folks see her as wonderful student nice girl etc
      others see her with this guy that is "no good"

      Come to think of it, didn't I send you guys this case as an e-opinion thingy?

      How long was the gate broken before thie murder occured? Is it possible that
      the victim may have thought that if the attacter was on the inside of the gate
      that they belonged there?

      I would also recomend speaking to those who knew the victims, maybe they were
      the trusting sort who would answer the door to anyone. I know I used to be. I
      grew up in an area where you didn't lock your doors to your house or your car.
      It took me a long while of living in a large area and getting into the industry
      before I realized that not locking doors was a bad idea.

      I hope some of this helps.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Amy -

        Since you hardly ever even give us half of the story and we never truly
        know the issues at hand as you do not tell us, here is what I assume based on
        what you now tell us.

        The female decedent's family is suing the owners of the building for
        "wrongful death".

        If that is the case based on what you have stated below, I don't think the
        building owners have anything to worry about. Regardless of whether drugs
        were involved or not, the fact that the gate was broken, fixed and then
        broken again the next day it was fixed speaks volumes about the caliber and
        character of the people living there, not the owners.

        Sincerely,
        Sue

        In a message dated 11/2/2009 8:01:55 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        Jurydoctor@... writes:

        the gate had been fixed the day before and was broken that day.
        here is what the judged ruled is admissible:
        entry to apt happened at 10 PM
        no signs of forced entry.
        victim's name was the only name on the lease.
        She was shot 6 times starting with the leg and ending with between the
        eyes she was still alive when taken to hospital. Her brother was shot dead at
        the scene
        no one heard the gun shots.

        not admissable (read as why do these things happen to me?)
        She was on the phone with her boyfriend at the time. She said to him so
        and so is at the door. the phone goes dead.
        the boyfriend who lived there but name is not on the lease has a history
        of drug dealing
        the murder still has not been solved and some of the criminal records are
        sealed pending the criminal investigation.t