Re: [ASPI-members] New database no paperwork required

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi Steve,

      It's just wonderfully rewarding to see one of the brethren go to such
      trouble to look out for the interests of his fellow investigators . . . I'm
      just going to run right out and sign up.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Irascible Curmudgeon,
      Contumelious Cynic,
      Inveterate Skeptic &
      Incorrigible Purveyor of Pointed Prose

      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 11/1/2009 7:56:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      papersnhand@... writes:

      Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use

      _https://www.https://www.https://whttps://www.<WBhttp_
      (https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080)

      Steve Green
      Director of Investgations,Dire