Re: [infoguys-list] A new database $ 1.00 search

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1 5:27 PM
      papersnhand wrote:
      > Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use
      > https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080
      >

      > Steve Green
      > Director of Bulldog Investgations,.LLC
      > 23781 U.S. Highway 27 # 319
      > Lake Wales, Florida 33891
      > A24-00353
      > 863-978-0125 Office
      And which pays you $0.10 per click for life. If you're going to shill
      for some outfit, at least have the balls to be up front about it and
      tell everyone that you're marking it!

      You and half a dozen other clowns are pushing this over the past few
      days and the common thread is you tout it as a great service and say
      nothing about it being a money maker for you.

      Hopefully, the list owner will view it as SPAM as most others do and
      take appropriate action.

      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Joan Farley Nyobe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1 6:09 PM
        LOL!

        Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

        Farley's Legal Support Services

        Bowie, Maryland 20721

        301-254-2913Hm

        301-613-4697Cell

        301-390-1192 Fax

        PG County Maryland Notary Public

        Certified DC Criminal Justice Act Defender Services Investigator

        M.S.P.A. Silver Certification

        Associate: Prepaid Legal Services

        MEMBER OF:

        cid:544CC804963D4323A250D05D16A60C56@LINDASLAPTOPPC

        _

        A_._,_.___

        Emails:

        joanfarleynyobe@...

        jfarleynyobe@...

        jfarleynyobe@...

        joanf1960@...

        jnyobe1960@...

        nyobe1960@...

        Blog:

        http://farleyslegalsupportservices.wordpress.com/

        Personal Blog:

        http://innerrevelation.wordpress.com/

        Websites:

        www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com ( you can text me from my website using
        Chat To Text technology!)

        http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t

        http;//mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t/farleyslegalsupportservices

        Professional Networks:

        <http://www.notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport>
        www.Notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport

        http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Farleys.Legal.Support.Services.301-25
        4-2913

        http://www.ziggs.com/apps/profile/Bio.aspx?Uid=64255

        http://activerain.com/action/agents_secure/my_home

        www.linkedin.com/in/joannyobe

        http://processservers.ning.com/profile/JoanFarleyNyobe

        http://femaleprivateinvestigators.ning.com/

        https://www.lawyrs.net/profile/joan-farley-nyobe

        http://www.twitter.com/ProcessServe

        > Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use
        > https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080
        >

        > Steve Green
        > Director of Bulldog Investgations,.LLC
        > 23781 U.S. Highway 27 # 319
        > Lake Wales, Florida 33891
        > A24-00353
        > 863-978-0125 Office
        And which pays you $0.10 per click for life. If you're going to shill
        for some outfit, at least have the balls to be up front about it and
        tell everyone that you're marking it!

        You and half a dozen other clowns are pushing this over the past few
        days and the common thread is you tout it as a great service and say
        nothing about it being a money maker for you.

        Hopefully, the list owner will view it as SPAM as most others do and
        take appropriate action.

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> or rth@...
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063