A new database $ 1.00 search

  • papersnhand
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use
      https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080

      Steve Green
      Director of Bulldog Investgations,.LLC
      23781 U.S. Highway 27 # 319
      Lake Wales, Florida 33891
      A24-00353
      863-978-0125 Office
    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        papersnhand wrote:
        > Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use
        > https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080
        >

        > Steve Green
        > Director of Bulldog Investgations,.LLC
        > 23781 U.S. Highway 27 # 319
        > Lake Wales, Florida 33891
        > A24-00353
        > 863-978-0125 Office
        And which pays you $0.10 per click for life. If you're going to shill
        for some outfit, at least have the balls to be up front about it and
        tell everyone that you're marking it!

        You and half a dozen other clowns are pushing this over the past few
        days and the common thread is you tout it as a great service and say
        nothing about it being a money maker for you.

        Hopefully, the list owner will view it as SPAM as most others do and
        take appropriate action.

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Joan Farley Nyobe
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          LOL!

          Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

          Farley's Legal Support Services

          Bowie, Maryland 20721

          301-254-2913Hm

          301-613-4697Cell

          301-390-1192 Fax

          PG County Maryland Notary Public

          Certified DC Criminal Justice Act Defender Services Investigator

          M.S.P.A. Silver Certification

          Associate: Prepaid Legal Services

          MEMBER OF:

          cid:544CC804963D4323A250D05D16A60C56@LINDASLAPTOPPC

          _

          A_._,_.___

          Emails:

          joanfarleynyobe@...

          jfarleynyobe@...

          jfarleynyobe@...

          joanf1960@...

          jnyobe1960@...

          nyobe1960@...

          Blog:

          http://farleyslegalsupportservices.wordpress.com/

          Personal Blog:

          http://innerrevelation.wordpress.com/

          Websites:

          www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com ( you can text me from my website using
          Chat To Text technology!)

          http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t

          http;//mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t/farleyslegalsupportservices

          Professional Networks:

          <http://www.notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport>
          www.Notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport

          http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Farleys.Legal.Support.Services.301-25
          4-2913

          http://www.ziggs.com/apps/profile/Bio.aspx?Uid=64255

          http://activerain.com/action/agents_secure/my_home

          www.linkedin.com/in/joannyobe

          http://processservers.ning.com/profile/JoanFarleyNyobe

          http://femaleprivateinvestigators.ning.com/

          https://www.lawyrs.net/profile/joan-farley-nyobe

          http://www.twitter.com/ProcessServe

          > Finally an up to date database service that is not an arm and leg to use
          > https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1080
          >

          > Steve Green
          > Director of Bulldog Investgations,.LLC
          > 23781 U.S. Highway 27 # 319
          > Lake Wales, Florida 33891
          > A24-00353
          > 863-978-0125 Office
          And which pays you $0.10 per click for life. If you're going to shill
          for some outfit, at least have the balls to be up front about it and
          tell everyone that you're marking it!

          You and half a dozen other clowns are pushing this over the past few
          days and the common thread is you tout it as a great service and say
          nothing about it being a money maker for you.

          Hopefully, the list owner will view it as SPAM as most others do and
          take appropriate action.

          --
          Enjoy,

          /Bob/
          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          NAPPS
          Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
          Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
          337-4638 Fax
          email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> or rth@...
          <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063