Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Birther Lawsuit

  • grant asher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      Get on another horse, you've rode this one to death.

      Grant E. Asher
      ASHER INVESTIGATIONS, LLC
      Oregon Legal Investigator License #33362
      office/fax 541-567-0672
      toll free 888-876-0672
      cell 541-571-4600
      admin@...
      www.oregonprocess.com
      www.utahconcealedhandgun.com

      The e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
      addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged information.
      Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail
      by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you
      have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
      immediately and delete the material from any computer.