Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Birther Lawsuit Dismissed Re Obama Birth Cert Issue

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
      Rick -

      If it were to be found that any person elected to the office of President
      is not eligible, he would immediately be removed by law. With that said,
      the longer an illegible person stays in office the greater harm and greater
      financial loss to America since all bills signed by the President would
      become null and void and everything has to be repeated.

      If he is truly eligible and it winds up that he chose to waste in excess of
      a million dollars just to "play" with the minds of the doubting Thomas's,
      that is his choice and so be it. However, I in my gut cannot believe that
      someone would go that far and spend that much if he were lawfully
      eligible.

      It just doesn't make any sense to me. He, my dear friend, is the one that
      has made be lean towards to "birthers" so to speak by his own actions.
      Before that I didn't truly give it a thought.

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/30/2009 5:24:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      --- In _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@.., su
      All I ask is for a reasonable
      > explanation as to "why?". Don't we deserve the respect of confirmation
      that
      > our President is eligible according to the terms of the United States
      > Consititution?
      >
      > Sue

      I am sorry, just call me a "dumbass"... But, at this point in time I am
      not sure that is makes any difference where Obama was born..... Does it? I
      mean what if we found out he was born in Russia? He has been in office for
      almost a year now, does it really make any difference at this point in time?

      Maybe it is just my lack of interest in politics? I am so ignorant about
      politics that I had to go look up when Obama was elected before I wrote "he
      has been in office for almost a year now".... LOL.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808