Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Birther Lawsuit - Sue

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Yes, they covered that.

      I don't think anybody is still proffering the bogus birth certificate that
      was circulated as proof of anything - that was very thoroughly denounced
      as amateur hour garbage put together by someone who didn't know their
      history very well.

      In any event, the Plaintiffs want the Issuance of a Letter Rogatory to
      Kenyan authorities in search of a valid Birth Certificate (See Page 26).

      On that same page, the Court opined that, even if Kenya produced a
      document, there is no reason why an American court would accord that more
      credibility than a document produced by authorities in Hawaii.

      BTW - aren't you the one who questioned whether I had actually read this
      decision, or just the end result?

      Bill

      In a message dated 10/30/2009 1:54:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Did Judge Carter rebuke or reject the certified copy of
      the birth certificate submitted as evidence which was certified by the
      current administration of Kenya ?? Did he mention it at all ??