Re: [infoguys-list] Birther Lawsuit Dismissed Re Obama Birth Cert Issue

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 29, 2009
      Here's my take on it Sue.

      There are two major papers in Hawaii that both reported Obama's birth BACK
      WHEN HE WAS BORN.

      Now, I think most investigators are very much aware of newspaper archives,
      and how widely distributed those archives are. How many libraries have
      copies of those records on micro fiche?

      So, I must conclude that:

      1) Three wise men got together when Obama was born in Kenya (or whever)
      and came up with the conspiracy decades ago to make it look like he was a US
      citizen so he could be unlawfully shuffled into the Oval Office decades
      later; or

      2) Some huge organized conspiracy has recently been set in motion to
      replace all the newspaper archives, for both Hawaiian newspaper publications,
      everywhere that they may exist on micro film. What would that take? How
      would you go about it? Who could do it . . . must be the work of the
      Illuminati, the Free Masons, and the Trilateral Commission.

      Bill

      In a message dated 10/29/2009 8:55:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Bill -

      You wrote as if you believe this is a dead issue. Did you actually read
      the entire decision or just the end result. There is a quo warranto issue
      and here is Judge Carter’s correct ruling on the quo warranto issue:
      C. Quo Warranto Claims…
      The writ of quo warranto must be brought within the District of Columbia
      because President Obama holds office within that district. The quo
      warranto
      provision codified in the District of Columbia Code provides, “A quo
      warranto may be issued from the United States District Court for the
      District of
      Columbia in the name of the United States against a person who within the
      District of Columbia usurps, intrudes into, or unlawfully holds or
      exercises, a franchise conferred by the United States or a public office
      of the
      United States, civil or military.” D.C. Code §§ 16-3501 – 16-3503. Should
      person other than the Attorney General of the United States or the United
      States Attorney wish to bring a quo warranto claim, that person must
      receive
      leave of court to do so. Id. at § 16-3502. This leave of court must be
      granted, according to the text of the statute, by the District Court for
      the Di
      strict of Columbia.
      Perhaps you consider total compliance with the United States Constitution
      "nonsense", I call it being responsible. Nope, I don't think there is a
      judicial conspiracy theory but rather a bunch of righteously and fearfully
      concerned people about the rioting in the streets should what many people
      suspect be proven true.
      Sue

      In a message dated 10/29/2009 10:27:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      _oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) writes:

      For anyone who actually cares about this nonsense, the lawsuit regarding
      the Obama Birth Cert "Issue" has been dismissed.

      See Attached.

      This is a "reasoned Order" that should be sufficient to respond to anyone
      with a rational question on this matter. As for the Conspiracy Wanks, you
      can't help them.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Irascible Curmudgeon,
      Contumelious Cynic,
      Inveterate Skeptic &
      Incorrigible Purveyor of Pointed Prose

      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C
      _www.FraudsAndScams_www.Fra_http://www.FraudsAnhttp://www._
      (http://www.fraudsanhttp//www_)
      (_http://www.fraudsanhttp://www._ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) ) )

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 29, 2009
        Bill -

        A Pasadena/Altadena, CA newspaper carried the news of my birth when I was
        born. The address that reflected was 777 New York Drive, Altadena, CA with
        my parents accurately reflected as William and Kathleen McLaughlin. A
        very similar birth announcement appeared in the Daily News (New York ) at the
        same time. That showed an address in Flushing, NY. I was neither born in
        Altadena, CA nor Flushing, NY.

        If his maternal grandparents caused the article to appear, they would
        probably use their address. Addresses are irrelevant when in comes to birth
        announcements placed by proud relatives. It is the birth that is announced.

        When my cousins Patty Ann and Claudia Ballnus were born, those articles
        stated that Harry and Betty Ballnus of Astoria, NY gave birth implying that
        the girls were born in Astoria, NY. They were both born in Germany, one in
        Aschaffenburg and the other Darmstadt, if my memory serves me correctly. I
        just sent an email to Claudia asking her to verify where, not that it
        matters. The Astoria, NY newspapers were filled with their birth announcements
        and nowhere did it say they were born in Germany. The announcements did,
        however, mention that their father was stationed in Europe in the United
        States Army.

        As an aside, the very first time I actually saw Santa Claus arrive in
        person, he didn't have a sleigh with any reindeer. He arrived in a helicopter
        at Ft. Totten, Bayside, NY.

        Bill, since there is only one person alive on this planet who, under HI
        law, has the right to purchase a certified copy of an actual birth certificate
        as opposed to a Certificate of Live Birth is, in fact, President Obama,
        why doesn't he just order the darn thing and then ask the newspapers to
        publish it front page headlines. We know they would all gladly oblige. Rather,
        he has chosen to spend over a million dollars for three very prestigious
        D.C. law firms to fight these court cases. All I ask is for a reasonable
        explanation as to "why?". Don't we deserve the respect of confirmation that
        our President is eligible according to the terms of the United States
        Consititution?

        Sue

        __oracleintl@_oracle_ (mailto:_oracleintl@...) _

        _www.FraudsAndScams_www.Frau_http://www.FraudsAnhttp://www.h_
        (http://www.fraudsanhttp//www._)
        (_http://www.fraudsanhttp://www_ (http://www.fraudsanhttp//www_) )
        (__http://www.fraudsanhttp://www.h_ (http://www.fraudsanhttp//www._)
        (_http://www.fraudsanhttp://www._ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) ) ) )

      • RickyG
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
          All I ask is for a reasonable
          > explanation as to "why?". Don't we deserve the respect of confirmation that
          > our President is eligible according to the terms of the United States
          > Consititution?
          >
          > Sue

          I am sorry, just call me a "dumbass"... But, at this point in time I am not sure that is makes any difference where Obama was born..... Does it? I mean what if we found out he was born in Russia? He has been in office for almost a year now, does it really make any difference at this point in time?

          Maybe it is just my lack of interest in politics? I am so ignorant about politics that I had to go look up when Obama was elected before I wrote "he has been in office for almost a year now".... LOL.

          Rick.

          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
          Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
          Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

          RMRI, Inc. Websites
          (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

          RMRI, Inc. Blogs
        • Bob Hrodey
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
            RickyG wrote:
            > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@... wrote:
            > All I ask is for a reasonable
            >
            >> explanation as to "why?". Don't we deserve the respect of confirmation that
            >> our President is eligible according to the terms of the United States
            >> Consititution?
            >>
            >> Sue
            >>

            > I am sorry, just call me a "dumbass"... But, at this point in time I am not sure that is makes any difference where Obama was born..... Does it? I mean what if we found out he was born in Russia? He has been in office for almost a year now, does it really make any difference at this point in time?

            I don't consider myself a "birther" but I do find it interesting that
            with ALL of the discussion concerning his place of birth (and thus his
            eligibility to hold the office of President) there is truly very little
            in the way of privacy issues to be considered in this matter. In fact,
            about the ONLY thing that I can think of that MIGHT be on his birth
            certificate that could violate his privacy interests would be that
            question you used to see on old birth certificates that concerned
            testing of the mother (and child?) for syphilis or other venereal disease.

            So, the question remains, "Why doesn't he just sign the release and have
            the damn thing released to the media?" I mean, we already know all of
            what SOME folks might consider to be the "embarrassing" details of his
            parentage and upbringing. What we do not truly know is if he is a
            natural born citizen of this country which, according to the US
            Constitution he must be in order to hold this office.

            An Rick, it's NOT too late to correct a violation of that constitutional
            requirement. That is the purpose of a Quo Warranto suit. It means,
            quite literally, by "what right do you hold office?" It challenges the
            office holder on a specific requirement of that office to prove that he
            has the right to the office. If he doesn't, he can be removed.

            To say that removing a sitting president from office for something as
            basic as this would be incredibly disruptive and unusual is an
            understatement. But then, I don't think we've ever had a situation
            where a suspected foreign born individual has become president. To me,
            the big question is why not clear it up with a simple request to HI?

            --
            Enjoy,

            /Bob/
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            NAPPS
            Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
            Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
            337-4638 Fax
            email: inquiry@... or rth@...
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

          • VIC NEGRON
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
              Get a life! Again work must be very slow.

              Pure nonsense!

            • Bill Branscum
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                If Obama was born outside the US, I have got to believe that someone
                knows that. What do you suppose that Hillary would have paid for that
                info? As far as that goes, Globe or Vanity Fair have been known to
                pay huge money to scoop big stories.

                Consider Sue's example - if the whole world was desperate to know
                where she was actually born, how many people could have come forward
                back when she was his age. Of course, it might have been hard to get
                the word out by telegraph, but I am sure that plenty of people would
                snitch her out for a million bucks.

                I believe that there must be something there that he wants to hide,
                but whatever it is, I do not believe it has anything to do with forein
                birth.

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                  > Get a life! Again work must be very slow.
                  >
                  > Pure nonsense!

                  Vic, if you can't intelligently contribute to this topic and this is all you have to say to people that may find this topic interesting, then please go get a nice hot cup of STFU to get your morning started off right..

                  It's not like if someone takes 5 minutes to post here that means they are in the government cheese line!

                  I see work must not be knocking your door down since you seem to have the time to read and respond to all of this too......

                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                    VIC NEGRON wrote:
                    > Get a life! Again work must be very slow.
                    >
                    > Pure nonsense!

                    Ah, another insightful comment from the Intelligentsia. Thanks for
                    sharing what must have been a very taxing exercise in mental gymnastics
                    for you.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                      Bill Branscum wrote:
                      > If Obama was born outside the US, I have got to believe that someone
                      > knows that. What do you suppose that Hillary would have paid for that
                      > info? As far as that goes, Globe or Vanity Fair have been known to
                      > pay huge money to scoop big stories.

                      You would certainly think so, but I think we have to consider that it
                      does make a difference WHERE that birth occurred and was/was not
                      recorded. Sure the chance of an accurate birth record is higher in some
                      locales than in others, in different times as well - what is done now,
                      may not be what was done then and vice versa.

                      Undoubtedly Hillary and others would have paid dearly for the definitive
                      document that established Obama's birthplace (assuming it was outside
                      the US) but all that would have, should have, could have dodges the
                      basic question: "If he is a natural born citizen of the United States,
                      and the Hawaii birth certificate evidences that fact, why not release
                      it?" Again, with all the pertinent details/"facts" of his childhood,
                      parentage, etc. out there and "admitted" to what is the big secret?

                      How is this really any different from being stopped for a traffic
                      violation and having the police officer accuse you of driving without a
                      driver's license (never licensed)? You have one in your pocket, valid
                      and duly issued by the state of Florida. Are you going to sit there
                      like a lump as he tows your car and asks you to watch your head as eases
                      you into the back seat cage or are you going to simply hand over the
                      driver's license that will allow you to go about your business with
                      merely a speeding ticket in hand?

                      Then again, he may be withholding it for the simple reason that all
                      publicity - both good and bad is, at the end, good.

                      --
                      Enjoy,

                      /Bob/
                      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                      NAPPS
                      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
                      337-4638 Fax
                      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
                      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                    • (no author)
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                        I had no ideal this is a political forum for a holes!

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                          VIC NEGRON wrote:
                          > I had no ideal this is a political forum for a holes!

                          Neither did the rest of us! Until you showed up on the scene!

                          PLONK!

                          Parting tip, Vic. When you resort to the ad hominem attacks so quickly,
                          it just shows that you don't have much in the way of intelligence, or
                          anything else, to back up your argument. Not that you ever put forth an
                          argument on ANY of your posts.

                          --
                          Enjoy,

                          /Bob/
                          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                          NAPPS
                          Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                          Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
                          337-4638 Fax
                          email: inquiry@... or rth@...
                          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                        • Frank M. Grande
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                            What happened to professionalism and courtesy for each other?

                            Put away the differences and move on.

                            My 2 cents

                            Frank M. Grande
                            CheckMate Investigations LLC
                            P.O. Box 825
                            Bethel, CT 06801
                            Office: 203.743.6455
                            Fax: 203.778.2415
                            Toll: 866.743.6455
                            Email: info@...
                            Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
                            CT Lic. A-2192
                            NCISS, NAIS, CALPI
                            When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! We are your last move!

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                              I dunno Bob,

                              If I was the Prez, and there was anything on my BC that could be a source
                              of embarrassment to me or my family, I would not produce it unless I had
                              to. Expecting him to comply with the law and any related Court Order is one
                              thing, but complying with the demands of conspiracy theorists is another.

                              There is no credible evidence that Obama was born in Kenya -- all the
                              "evidence" that I am aware of has been thoroughly debunked.

                              I have been a Republican all my life, and I see nothing in this socialist
                              agenda that does anything but scare me, but he is the President. It may
                              very well be that there is something here that would embarrass his Mother; if
                              that's what this is all about, I think this Country should respect his
                              right to privacy.

                              In any event, we can all agree to disagree.

                              ; )

                              Bill

                              In a message dated 10/30/2009 9:58:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                              rth@... writes:

                              Then again, he may be withholding it for the simple reason that all
                              publicity - both good and bad is, at the end, good.

                            • Chet Engstrom
                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                Can somebody tell me how to get out of this group? I have looked for the
                                unsubscribe link but cannot find it.

                                Thanks

                                chet email

                                Chet Engstrom

                                Manager

                                214-914-081

                                www.covert-pi.com

                                This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of
                                the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally
                                privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
                                delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
                                in error, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
                                or reproduction of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
                                the intended recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message
                                or telephone at 214-914-0801, and delete the message from your system.
                                Thank you.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                  Chet Engstrom, wrote the following at or about 10/30/2009 12:33 PM:

                                  > Can somebody tell me how to get out of this group? I have looked for the
                                  > unsubscribe link but cannot find it.

                                  Sure, Chet, just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the messages
                                  posted here.

                                  You'll find this link at the bottom of each and every message you
                                  receive. All you need to do is click on it.

                                  --

                                  Enjoy,

                                  /Bob/
                                  Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                                  NAPPS
                                  Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                                  Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
                                  337-4638 Fax
                                  email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...>
                                  or rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
                                  Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                                • Joan Farley Nyobe
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                    Don't leave! We all go through the roasting. It's a tribal ritual. Once you
                                    survive it and pass over, you'll learn alot from this wonderful group. It's
                                    just a bunch of intelligent minds .trust me. You will regret leaving.

                                    Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

                                    Farley's Legal Support Services

                                    Bowie, Maryland 20721

                                    301-254-2913Hm

                                    301-613-4697Cell

                                    301-390-1192 Fax

                                    PG County Maryland Notary Public

                                    Certified DC Criminal Justice Act Defender Services Investigator

                                    M.S.P.A. Silver Certification

                                    Associate: Prepaid Legal Services

                                    MEMBER OF:

                                    cid:544CC804963D4323A250D05D16A60C56@LINDASLAPTOPPC

                                    _

                                    A_._,_.___

                                    Emails:

                                    joanfarleynyobe@...

                                    jfarleynyobe@...

                                    jfarleynyobe@...

                                    joanf1960@...

                                    jnyobe1960@...

                                    nyobe1960@...

                                    Blog:

                                    http://farleyslegalsupportservices.wordpress.com/

                                    Personal Blog:

                                    http://innerrevelation.wordpress.com/

                                    Websites:

                                    www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com ( you can text me from my website using
                                    Chat To Text technology!)

                                    http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t

                                    http;//mysite.verizon.net/vze3mt4t/farleyslegalsupportservices

                                    Professional Networks:

                                    <http://www.notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport>
                                    www.Notary.net/websites/farleyslegalsupport

                                    http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Farleys.Legal.Support.Services.301-25
                                    4-2913

                                    http://www.ziggs.com/apps/profile/Bio.aspx?Uid=64255

                                    http://activerain.com/action/agents_secure/my_home

                                    www.linkedin.com/in/joannyobe

                                    http://processservers.ning.com/profile/JoanFarleyNyobe

                                    http://femaleprivateinvestigators.ning.com/

                                    https://www.lawyrs.net/profile/joan-farley-nyobe

                                    http://www.twitter.com/ProcessServe

                                    Affiliates:

                                    http://infosteals.com/twittertrick/?e=6049

                                    http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=19587&i=l0

                                    http://www.backpage.com/25182731

                                    <http://www.magichighway.com/txauto/?refid=9810>
                                    http://www.magichighway.com/txauto/?refid=9810

                                    <http://trafficg.com/my-promotions.php?member=jnyobe>
                                    http://trafficg.com/my-promotions.php?member=jnyobe

                                    LogoColorTextRight

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                      Bill -

                                      Yes, I agree we can agree to disagree. However, I find your reasoning to
                                      be unsound.

                                      As President of the United States of America, he is, in fact, answerable to
                                      the citizens of this country. He answers to us. That is his job.

                                      The nude pictures of his mother that some Adam Henry posted all over the
                                      Internet might have offended some and have been proven embarrassing to the
                                      President.

                                      The fact that she was a card carrying Communist might be offensive to some
                                      but I'm sure that didn't embarrass the President.

                                      His mother is deceased so I really don't see her being embarrassed by
                                      anything. But with that said, what could possibly be more embarrassing than
                                      the aforementioned.

                                      Might the birth certificate reflect that she wasn't married? How in this
                                      day and age of moral decay could that possibly be considered embarrassing?
                                      There is absolutely nothing else on the authentic birth certificate that
                                      could possibly be embarrassing unless Hawaiian birth certificates reflect
                                      information no other State's does which I doubt.

                                      However I do have a question to ask since I truly have not read the entire
                                      decision, as yet. Did Judge Carter rebuke or reject the certified copy of
                                      the birth certificate submitted as evidence which was certified by the
                                      current administration of Kenya ?? Did he mention it at all ??

                                      Sue

                                      _rth@..._ (mailto:rth@...) writes:

                                      Then again, he may be withholding it for the simple reason that all
                                      publicity - both good and bad is, at the end, good.

                                      ________________________

                                      thank a military veteran

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                        I'll unsubscribe you right now.

                                        Good luck and good journey.

                                        Sue

                                        www.covert-pi.www

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Oct 30, 2009
                                          Rick -

                                          If it were to be found that any person elected to the office of President
                                          is not eligible, he would immediately be removed by law. With that said,
                                          the longer an illegible person stays in office the greater harm and greater
                                          financial loss to America since all bills signed by the President would
                                          become null and void and everything has to be repeated.

                                          If he is truly eligible and it winds up that he chose to waste in excess of
                                          a million dollars just to "play" with the minds of the doubting Thomas's,
                                          that is his choice and so be it. However, I in my gut cannot believe that
                                          someone would go that far and spend that much if he were lawfully
                                          eligible.

                                          It just doesn't make any sense to me. He, my dear friend, is the one that
                                          has made be lean towards to "birthers" so to speak by his own actions.
                                          Before that I didn't truly give it a thought.

                                          Sue

                                          In a message dated 10/30/2009 5:24:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                                          rmriinc@... writes:

                                          --- In _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_
                                          (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@.., su
                                          All I ask is for a reasonable
                                          > explanation as to "why?". Don't we deserve the respect of confirmation
                                          that
                                          > our President is eligible according to the terms of the United States
                                          > Consititution?
                                          >
                                          > Sue

                                          I am sorry, just call me a "dumbass"... But, at this point in time I am
                                          not sure that is makes any difference where Obama was born..... Does it? I
                                          mean what if we found out he was born in Russia? He has been in office for
                                          almost a year now, does it really make any difference at this point in time?

                                          Maybe it is just my lack of interest in politics? I am so ignorant about
                                          politics that I had to go look up when Obama was elected before I wrote "he
                                          has been in office for almost a year now".... LOL.

                                          Rick.

                                          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                                          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                                          Car Phone: (573) 529-0808