RE: [infoguys-list] This is a MUST SEE

  • Jack F. Smith, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      As a retired Det/Sgt in '98 and then a PI, whose primary caseload was
      Criminal Defense. I can tell you as a retired Det/Sgt that handled
      thousands of cases in 22 years and thousands of confessions, I can say
      emphatically that if the person had chosen NOT to talk to me - the vast
      majority of the time - they would have walked out of my office and the vast
      majority of the time would never had been CHARGED well enough convicted. As
      a cop I NEEDED people to talk to me - truth or lie - if they didn't I had
      little to nothing to go on many times. Even if they lied, which I
      preferred, just as in this video, I could use that lie to 'dirty them up'
      enough to get them on something.

      As a PI that worked criminal defense it was so hard to convince clients,
      especially those incarcerated, to not only NOT talk to the Police - but talk
      to NOBODY! Not family, not friends and especially other persons locked up.
      How many convictions are out there because, No - the Client didn't talk to
      the Police, but they sure as hell talked to their jail roomie! Or No, he
      didn't talk to the Police, but told his relative and THEY told the police.

      KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT - DON'T TRUST ANYONE - NOT
      POLICE/FAMILY/FRIEND/ROOMIE/GIRLFRIEND-BOYFRIEND-SIGNIFICANT OTHER!

      Jack F. Smith, Jr.

      Smith Investigations, Inc.

      1502 E. Ridgefield Dr.

      Mahomet, IL 61853

      217-586-3123 Fax 217-586-3136

      Email: jsmith@...

      Web: www.smithinvestigations.com

      IL Lic 115-001418; IL Agency Lic 117-001038; IN Agency Lic PD2070021