SEIC - South East Investigators Conference Nov 6th & 7th, Atlanta, GA

  • GA PEYE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      Reminding everyone of the upcoming GAPPI Southeast Investigators Conference. It's only a couple of weeks away: Nov 6 & 7! We hope to see you there, and if you haven't already made your plans to attend, it's not too late. We've heard from quite a few who will be there - Don't miss out... Early Registration is open through Oct 30th. And the hotel reservation deadline is officially today (Oct 23rd), but you might try them anyway; they may still have space. Location / Hotel info and the Registration form are available on the GAPPI website. (www.gappi.org)

      We have a great group of topics and speakers lined up - one of the best I've seen - and we're looking forward to an excellent conference.
      And don't forget the GAPPI Hospitality Suite - both Thursday and Friday nights, starting at 7:30!

      This year's conference will cover:

      Covert Surveillance Technologies Accident Reconstruction Advanced Internet Investigations
      Testifying as an Expert Witness Cybercrime Investigative Reporting
      Canine investigations Increasing Your PI Business PI Equipment on a Budget

      and, last but not least: Homeland Security (Explosives, Bombs and Homemade Destructive Devices) and Ethics (The Proactive Professional).

      Our speakers include:

      Superior Court Judge Adele Grubbs Jimmie Mesis, PI Magazine
      Cynthia Hetherington, Hetherington Group Randy Travis, FOX 5 I-Team
      Tripp Mitchell, Georgia Licensing Board Chair Don Moore, Engineering Forensic Group
      Don Kneece, Kneece Investigations Col. Andy Jurchenko (US Army, Ret)
      Roy Wilkinson, GAPPI Vice President Sandra Putnam, Georgia Bureau of Investigation
      Interquest Detection Canines Doug Hill & Robin Palacios, Georgia Domestic Solutions

      Looking forward to seeing you all there!