RE: [infoguys-list] Covert GSM / SIM AUDIO MONITORING DEVICE COMPATIBLE WITH AT&T CELLULAR IN USA

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
      I was looking at that, wondering if I was reading it properly. I was
      convinced that he was not offering devices for sale that scan the cell phone
      frequency spectrum and decrypt the signals so that they can be listened to
      covertly. I shook my head, wondered when the insanity would stop and then
      decided I was reading it all wrong. It couldn't be that.
      However, if I am wrong and my first instincts were correct............WHAT
      THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

      Can you say, Title 18 U.S.C Sec 2511- Unlawful Interception of Wire, Oral or
      Electronic Communications Act?
      Can you count? The 10 years per occurrence part is what ought to get some
      attention.

      Best Regards,
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      IntelleNet

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        The intended use for these items IS NOT covert eavesdropping, which is,
        of course, illegal.

        I have sold numerous devices to law enforcement and private
        investigators for use similar to a body wire, but without the distance
        limitations.

        The call-back function is, or should be primarily used for monitoring
        applications (i.e.: theft from closed business, etc) where the person
        being monitored has no reasonable expectation of privacy.

        Thanks for pointing out the ramifications for the device's illegal use,
        but you also could have pointed out that, as any other investigative
        tool, it also has an abundance of legal applications as well.

        Sincerely,

        Kevin W. Keele

        --

        email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com>
        <mailto:inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> >

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          This device DOES NOT scan and intercept cellular communications. It has
          a cell phone number of its own, and you can call the device to monitor
          discreetly. It can also be used in cases wheree there is suspected abuse
          (nanny investigations, nursing home/elder abuse investigations),
          provided you have the effective consent of one of the parties being
          monitored.

          From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>