Re: [infoguys-list] Covert GSM / SIM AUDIO MONITORING DEVICE COMPATIBLE WITH AT&T CELLULAR IN USA

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
      kkeele, wrote the following at or about 10/12/2009 5:13 PM:
      > I currently have audio monitoring devices for sale that operate off GSM cellular, and WILL WORK IN THE USA! They were configured around AT&T Cellular network, but will also work with T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket, and other cellular networks which use a SIM card.
      >
      > The devices can be dialed into for monitoring, or can be programmed to call you when the voice activation is detected.
      >
      > If anyone is interested in one of these devices, email me for more info and I will send you a spec sheet. These units are only $295 each!
      >
      > Email me at kkeele@...
      Anyone interested in being charged with a federal or state felony for
      eavesdropping should feel free to contact him also. This is a wonderful
      opportunity to enhance your resume and ruin your life for only $295.00
      Hurry! Supplies are limited (but indictments are not).

      --

      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...>
      or rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        I was looking at that, wondering if I was reading it properly. I was
        convinced that he was not offering devices for sale that scan the cell phone
        frequency spectrum and decrypt the signals so that they can be listened to
        covertly. I shook my head, wondered when the insanity would stop and then
        decided I was reading it all wrong. It couldn't be that.
        However, if I am wrong and my first instincts were correct............WHAT
        THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

        Can you say, Title 18 U.S.C Sec 2511- Unlawful Interception of Wire, Oral or
        Electronic Communications Act?
        Can you count? The 10 years per occurrence part is what ought to get some
        attention.

        Best Regards,
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        P.O. Box 2097
        Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
        Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
        Event Investigations
        www.cispi.net
        (972) 937-3938
        Serving Texas since 1996
        Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
        IntelleNet

        _____

        kkeele, wrote the following at or about 10/12/2009 5:13 PM:
        > I currently have audio monitoring devices for sale that operate off GSM
        cellular, and WILL WORK IN THE USA! They were configured around AT&T
        Cellular network, but will also work with T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket, and
        other cellular networks which use a SIM card.

        > The devices can be dialed into for monitoring, or can be programmed to
        call you when the voice activation is detected.

        > If anyone is interested in one of these devices, email me for more info
        and I will send you a spec sheet. These units are only $295 each!

        > Email me at kkeele@fraleyhill. <mailto:kkeele%40fraleyhill.com> com
        Anyone interested in being charged with a federal or state felony for
        eavesdropping should feel free to contact him also. This is a wonderful
        opportunity to enhance your resume and ruin your life for only $295.00
        Hurry! Supplies are limited (but indictments are not).

        --

        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com
        <mailto:inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com>
        or rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> <mailto:rth@...
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> >
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Kevin Keele
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          The intended use for these items IS NOT covert eavesdropping, which is,
          of course, illegal.

          I have sold numerous devices to law enforcement and private
          investigators for use similar to a body wire, but without the distance
          limitations.

          The call-back function is, or should be primarily used for monitoring
          applications (i.e.: theft from closed business, etc) where the person
          being monitored has no reasonable expectation of privacy.

          Thanks for pointing out the ramifications for the device's illegal use,
          but you also could have pointed out that, as any other investigative
          tool, it also has an abundance of legal applications as well.

          Sincerely,

          Kevin W. Keele

          email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com>
          <mailto:inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> >

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            This device DOES NOT scan and intercept cellular communications. It has
            a cell phone number of its own, and you can call the device to monitor
            discreetly. It can also be used in cases wheree there is suspected abuse
            (nanny investigations, nursing home/elder abuse investigations),
            provided you have the effective consent of one of the parties being
            monitored.

            From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>