Re:Winter Months

  • DonN
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi All,
      I want to thank all who responded. Hopefully this winter will not be as bad as predicted. Seems like no good 12V electric heaters that don't draw to much power are out there. Anyway, alot of people go with the electric blanket which I was told is sold at WalMart for about $30. Second place was the indoor propane heater. Now I have one of those and it really is toasty warm, but my windows just fog up so bad I can see anything. I tried the no fog stuff for the windows with no luck. Then when I turn off and let the windows dry they are streaky which leads to bad video sometimes.
      So I'll dress warm and give the blanket a shot.
      Thanks again, if I can be any assistance to anyone I'm here in Nassau County Long Island NY

      Don Neubauer
      DN Private Consulting Inc.
      PO Box 122
      Baldwin NY 11510