Free Skip Trace Webinar 10/13/09

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      Group...

      I would like to Invite the members of this group, to
      Register for a Free One Hour Skip Trace Webinar,
      On Tue. 10/13/09 at 5PM to 6PM PDT.

      I will show you some nifty Tricks to Locate your skip Fast,
      and Gather Confidential Info For Free, or
      for the cost of a phone call.

      To Register for this Webinar, or for further
      Questions Please Call 253 862 3037.

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037