Night Vision Video

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Is there an adapter for a standard video camera that will enable it to
      record via night vision? I have a night surveillance with low/no light
      conditions. I know about the “night shot” on some cameras but it is only
      good for a short distance. We will be approximately ½ block from the
      subject’s residence.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their responses.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
        Here is a link to what I use, however these units are very expensive.

        http://www.covert-systems.com/kss_kits/cam_nv.html

        John Ecklund
        Private Detective
        ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
        P.O. Box 6882
        LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
        Direct:816-509-3836
        Fax:816-503-9827

        Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

        Email: investigations@...

        The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

        ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@boergerpi. com

        reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@boergerpi. com>
        info@boergerpi. com Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
        <http://www.boergerp i.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com