drinkin and drivin-comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      What happens when an accident is caused by one drunk and kills another drunk?

      I think that in this case it is irrelevent as to whether the deceased victims were intoxicated or not.? The accident was not caused?by them, but by the defendent Mason.

      ?

      ?

      How much money should Kelly's daughter receive for the wrongful death of h er mother?

      Even though it is stated that Kelly had a learning disability and might not graduate college, it is only speculation.? Therefore, I would think that if she was in college that it would have to be assumed that she would graduate.? Keeping that in mind, I would award her daughter at least $840,000 (which would be $40,000/yr for 21yrs).

      ?