Re: [infoguys-list] Documenting Web Pages

  • Columbia Investigations
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
      We use WinSnap, which is free.

      Melinda Kidder, LPI
      Columbia Investigations
      The Investigators With Integrity
      Licensed/Bonded
      Toll Free: 877-673-2485
      Toll Free Fax: 888-673-2485
      www.columbiainvestigator.com
      http://diyspy.blogspot.com

      Independent Efusjon Distributor
      Natural Healthy Energy Drinks
      www.myefusjon.com/melindakidder

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lists <list@...>
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 4:01 pm
      Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Documenting Web Pages

      Snagit, download it, use the Web Page Keep Links function, which makes an

      Web Archive file, with an MHT file extension.

      Brian K. Ingram, Owner

      Consulting Investigation Services

      P.O. Box 2097

      Waxahachie, Texas 75168

      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429

      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic

      Event Investigations

      www.cispi.net

      (972) 937-3938

      Serving Texas since 1996

      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

      IntelleNet

      _____