Deliverance Investigations

  • thedivadetective
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      I would just like to take a moment to introduce myself to the group. My name is Deidra D. Brown & I am the owner of Deliverance Investigations based out of Brevard County, FL. Deliverance is a full-service agency specializing in fraud & domestic cases throughout Florida. I am looking forward to the exchange of information from this group. Wishing all a great week!

      Deidra D. Brown
      Deliverance Investigations
      A2700474
      P.O. Box 123