RE: [infoguys-list] Documenting Web Pages

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      Snagit, download it, use the Web Page Keep Links function, which makes an
      Web Archive file, with an MHT file extension.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      IntelleNet

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
        We use WinSnap, which is free.