Thank you for all the advice/suggestions

  • Barbara Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello All,

      I want to thank everyone who, posted their suggestions and advice regarding which kind of advertising has helped generate business (websites, word of mouth, referrals).  I received some great new ideas/suggestions that I do plan to try.  Should you ever need any investigative services in North Mississippi/North Alabama areas contact me and I will be glad to help.
      Thanks again to all of you.

       Barbara "Barbie" Williams
      Williams Investigative Services/AAA Bail Bonds
      PO Box 211
      Tremont, MS 38876
      662-401-3798
      NAIS, NLLI, MPIA, APIA, MBAA