Re: Question...thank you all for the overwhelming response

  • Jesse Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      I spent most of the day yesterday on the phone with MANY of you and as I suspected there is no magic answer to "how to get clients". I won't include all the answers that I received but I found, and didn't expect, that this is a very friendly and professional group to belong to.
      Special thanks to DOC and Jennifer :)

      Regards,

      Jesse Watson
      White Horse Investigations
      (417) 426-5249
      (417) 664-3091

      The Association of Christian Investigators
      The Association of Intelligence Professionals
      Infragard
      Hunter-Net

      *Disabled Veteran owned and operated

    • Gary Krisulevicz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Did he say "friendly"? Stick around sir, you ain't seen nothing yet.
         Gary L. Krisulevicz
        Bartlet Agency, LLC
        NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
        www.bartletagency.com