First National PAC for the Investigative and Security professions presents first two campaign donations

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      For Immediate Release

      September 30, 2009

      Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action -

      Political Action Committee presents its first two PAC checks in Washington
      D.C.

      ISPLA, through its newly formed nonpartisan ISPLA-Political Action Committee
      (PAC), has provided another "first" for Investigative and Security
      Professionals. On Wednesday, September 23, 2009, ISPLA-PAC presented its
      first two PAC checks to longtime supporters of our professions.

      ISPLA-PAC was officially organized on July 2 to support members of Congress
      that support the investigative and security professions. With our PAC,
      ISPLA's impact on legislation is strengthened by the added ability to
      support candidates whose positions are aligned with ISPLA's goals.

      These ISPLA-PAC donations are but a small expression of our thanks to these
      two members of Congress who understand the needs of investigative and
      security professionals.

      For more information regarding this release or ISPLA go to
      <http://www.ispla.org/> www.ispla.org.

      Bruce Hulme, Director of Government Affairs

      Tel: (212) 962 4054

      <mailto:brucehulme@...> brucehulme@...

      # # #