Excellent resource website

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I hope you all are doing well.

      I thought I might share this website for those who don't have it ,This site contains all fifty states and links or information ,for vital records, death, marriage, divorce and most anything you might be looking for.

      Click on the white letters on the blue bar at the top of the site.

      http://www.cdc.gov/

      John Ecklund
      Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.