RE: [infoguys-list] Chalk one up for US !!!!

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      No wonder the general public has a less than stellar opinion of PIs.
      I understand the point you wanted to make Sue but the facts as outlined in
      your post seem to indicate a plethora of stupidity for all concerned.
      "Hot Chocolate for 2" are you kidding me?
      Brian

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
        Brian -

        I'm not saying that I or anyone else might consider doing same but the
        actual overall case itself is beneficial to us. I agree that the hot
        chocolate thing was quite silly. Just because the used tray might be placed outside
        in the hallway with 2 empty cups does NOT reflect that there are TWO
        people in the room.

        But even the court said, "...the evidence does not establish as a matter of
        law that the investigator's conduct was criminal or even tortious." The
        court did not address the STUPIDITY involved.

        Sue