Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Off topic but interesting

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Sounds like BS to me......
       Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC
      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      www.bartletagency.com
      (732) 996-1070

      ________________________________
      From: calijett <calijett@...>
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:41:52 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Off topic but interesting

      YES THATS THE THINGS I GET ANGRY ABOUT . I FOUND A SITE CHANGE.ORG WHERE PEOPLE CAN GO AND START PETITIONS . I STARTED ONE THAT OFFICERS THAT LIE AND SET US UP SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR IT . SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND THEY SHOULD GET TIME OFF WORK .
      MY FRIEND JUST WENT TO JAIL OUT OF TORRANCE ,CA. FOR A PAIR OF SISSORS THE OFFICER WROTE DOWN DAGGER . HE IS ON PAROL THE JUDGE LOOKED AT THE EVIDENCE (SISSORS ) AND THREW IT OUT BUT NOW HE HAS TO SEE THE PAROL BOARD AND THEY CAN GIVE HIM UP TO 1 YR FOR JUST COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE POLICE.