Re: Free website for reverse phone lookups including cells & nonpubs

  • milgrp2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      In a message dated 9/3/2009 10:57:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Some people don't have enough sense to understand that one should not
      "look a gift horse in the mouth"...

      Rick:

      I'm with you on this. Way too may whiners out there! I have done
      business with Patrick's company before and have always found him to be
      professional and fair. Is he in this business to make money? Of course he is, just
      like all of us are. I do think he maybe could have been a little more up
      front about how he initially presented this, but I can easily forgive that.
      As far as his website not giving ALL the CNA info for ALL numbers without
      cost, I would ask that anyone who can name another service that will even
      partially bust SOME cell numbers for FREE please share it with the group. I
      certainly haven't found it yet. So I say, "Thanks, Patrick."

      Regards,
      Brad Robinson, Senior Partner
      The Millennium Group
      120 S. Olive Ave., Suite 310
      West Palm Beach, FL 33401
      Tel. (561) 655-2001
      Fax: (561) 655-2010
      _www.MillenniumGroup2001.com_ (http://www.millenniumgroup2001.com/)
      "Florida-based -- internationally connected"