Information sources in Puerto Rico

  • kaetch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi fellow investigators,

      In anticipation of the day when I'll be called on to obtain information regarding someone living in/born in Puerto Rico, I want to be poised to do so.

      So, I am, asking for advice:
      DO you have any recommendation for information sources (census/voter reg.; criminal/civil/probate records; registry of deeds, etc...) in Puerto Rico?

      Is there much difference betweem PR and USA regarding what information is public vs what is private?

      If you have any advice to share, I would vey much appreciate it.

      You may respond to the group, or email me at keith@...

      Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

      All the best,

      Keith L. Walker
      Discovery Services Investigations
      POB 80131, Springfield, MA 01138