RE: [infoguys-list] Another reason to quit C.A.L.I. Lets vote California!!!

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      Mr. Hodson,

      Your response was truly professional and I concur with your assessments.
      Nonetheless, I just wanted you to know that actions are far more important
      than words and your actions should speak volumes to those individuals that
      are using this as an opportunity to pile on. Competition is good for the
      consumer and needed in our profession.

      Lastly, there is nothing like a phone call to clear up the air and to open
      needed dialogue. This is how real business is done.

      With that said, have a prosperous week and a blessed holiday weekend!
      <file:///C:\Users\Claude\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\www.Investigat
      e4You.com>

      "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

      Best regards,
      PICA= Voices United

      Claude D. Ammons - QM
      Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager

      Email addy. - Claude@...

      President - PICA (Professional Investigators of California Association)

      Email addy. - PICA4You@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
      Upland, Ca 91786
      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639
      Mobile # (909) 376-5609
      Member
      2009 P.I.C.A.- President
      Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com <http://www.investigate4you.com/>