RE: [infoguys-list] Another reason to quit C.A.L.I. Lets vote California!!!

  • Gailey Associates, Inc.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      Greetings group,

      Thanks for the proof reading on the ad. Looks like we made a typo on the
      license number.

      My business partner and friend Bill Gailey founded Gailey Associates, Inc in
      1989. He incorporated in 1993 and had to obtain a new license. Mr. Gailey
      is former LAPD and retired as a Detective III out of Robbery Homicide.
      Before that he serve 4 years in Vietnam and earned several medals to include
      the purple heart. He works more hours in a day than I do and I am almost 30
      years younger than him. He is someone I respect and look up to. My humble
      11 years as a private detective is nothing compared to my partners
      experience.

      I do not understand why Mr. Able Acosta posted that about our company. I do
      think he is a little upset because we started posting ads on CraigsList.com
      where he advertises as well. The best way to be a competitor is
      aggressively but respectfully. Trying to call people out publicly is kind
      of dirty, especially when it's not true. I highly recommend all of you out
      there post an ad on Craigslist.com. It works and you will get a client from
      it.

      I will call Mr. Acosta today (hopefully he will answer) and ask why he made
      that post. If it's simply because of CALI, fine. We all know CALI is
      having some trouble and some major healing and restructuring needs to be
      done. Thank you all for your input and respected opinions.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, LPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      California P.I. License 23796

      <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Mr. Hodson,

        Your response was truly professional and I concur with your assessments.
        Nonetheless, I just wanted you to know that actions are far more important
        than words and your actions should speak volumes to those individuals that
        are using this as an opportunity to pile on. Competition is good for the
        consumer and needed in our profession.

        Lastly, there is nothing like a phone call to clear up the air and to open
        needed dialogue. This is how real business is done.

        With that said, have a prosperous week and a blessed holiday weekend!
        <file:///C:\Users\Claude\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\www.Investigat
        e4You.com>

        "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

        Best regards,
        PICA= Voices United

        Claude D. Ammons - QM
        Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager

        Email addy. - Claude@...

        President - PICA (Professional Investigators of California Association)

        Email addy. - PICA4You@...

        Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
        Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
        517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
        Upland, Ca 91786
        Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
        Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639
        Mobile # (909) 376-5609
        Member
        2009 P.I.C.A.- President
        Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com <http://www.investigate4you.com/>

        _____

[...]

        E-mail: JHodson@Investigato <mailto:JHodson%40InvestigatorForYou.com>
        rForYou.com

        California P.I. License 23796

        <http://www.investig <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> atorforyou.com/>

        From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

        avcapi@yahoo. <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com> com <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com>

        link: _http://losangeles. <http://losangeles._> _ (http://losangeles.
        <http://losangeles./> /) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
        1351970358. html

        There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
        list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
        proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks
        in advance.

        _info@catchacheatpi <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> .inf
        <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> _
        (mailto:info@catchacheatpi. <mailto:info%40catchacheatpi.com> com