Re: [infoguys-list] Another reason to quit C.A.L.I. Lets vote California!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2009
      Abel -

      That's not fair. I'm being discriminated against. I cannot participate.
      CALI expelled me 8 years ago !!! LOL

      Sue

      In a message dated 8/31/2009 10:23:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      avcapi@... writes:

      Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the
      person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.

      link: _http://losangeles._ (http://losangeles./) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
      1351970358. html

      There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
      list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
      proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks in advance.

      _info@..._ (mailto:info@...)

      Abel Acosta
      Mailing Address:
      AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
      DBA / catchacheatPI
      369 S Doheny Drive, #501
      Beverly Hills, CA 90211
      310 497-2288
      877 A-SLY-FOX
      _http://www.catchachhttp://www_ (http://www.catchacheatpi.com/)

      Office Address:
      9025 Wilshire Blvd
      Suite: 450
      Beverly Hills, CA 90211
      (appointment only)

    • Gailey Associates, Inc.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Greetings group,

        Thanks for the proof reading on the ad. Looks like we made a typo on the
        license number.

        My business partner and friend Bill Gailey founded Gailey Associates, Inc in
        1989. He incorporated in 1993 and had to obtain a new license. Mr. Gailey
        is former LAPD and retired as a Detective III out of Robbery Homicide.
        Before that he serve 4 years in Vietnam and earned several medals to include
        the purple heart. He works more hours in a day than I do and I am almost 30
        years younger than him. He is someone I respect and look up to. My humble
        11 years as a private detective is nothing compared to my partners
        experience.

        I do not understand why Mr. Able Acosta posted that about our company. I do
        think he is a little upset because we started posting ads on CraigsList.com
        where he advertises as well. The best way to be a competitor is
        aggressively but respectfully. Trying to call people out publicly is kind
        of dirty, especially when it's not true. I highly recommend all of you out
        there post an ad on Craigslist.com. It works and you will get a client from
        it.

        I will call Mr. Acosta today (hopefully he will answer) and ask why he made
        that post. If it's simply because of CALI, fine. We all know CALI is
        having some trouble and some major healing and restructuring needs to be
        done. Thank you all for your input and respected opinions.

        Kind Regards,

        Justin D. Hodson, LPI

        Director of Surveillance

        Gailey Associates Inc.

        Office: 714-622-1900

        Fax: 714-622-1919

        Cell: (714) 448-9767

        P.O. Box 5277
        Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

        E-mail: JHodson@...

        California P.I. License 23796

        <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com

        International Investigations

        Surveillance Experts

        Computer Forensic Experts

        Service of Legal Process

        CONFIDENTIALITY
        This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
        It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
        recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
        permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
        copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
        telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
        any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
        distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
        reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

        P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

        avcapi@... <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com> writes:

        Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the
        person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.

        link: _http://losangeles._ (http://losangeles./) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
        1351970358. html

        There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
        list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
        proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks
        in advance.

        _info@... <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> _
        (mailto:info@... <mailto:info%40catchacheatpi.com> )

        Abel Acosta
        Mailing Address:
        AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
        DBA / catchacheatPI
        369 S Doheny Drive, #501
        Beverly Hills, CA 90211
        310 497-2288
        877 A-SLY-FOX
        _http://www.catchachhttp://www_ <http://www.catchachhttp:/www_>
        (http://www.catchacheatpi.com/)

        Office Address:
        9025 Wilshire Blvd
        Suite: 450
        Beverly Hills, CA 90211
        (appointment only)

      • Claude
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
          Mr. Hodson,

          Your response was truly professional and I concur with your assessments.
          Nonetheless, I just wanted you to know that actions are far more important
          than words and your actions should speak volumes to those individuals that
          are using this as an opportunity to pile on. Competition is good for the
          consumer and needed in our profession.

          Lastly, there is nothing like a phone call to clear up the air and to open
          needed dialogue. This is how real business is done.

          With that said, have a prosperous week and a blessed holiday weekend!
          <file:///C:\Users\Claude\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\www.Investigat
          e4You.com>

          "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

          Best regards,
          PICA= Voices United

          Claude D. Ammons - QM
          Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager

          Email addy. - Claude@...

          President - PICA (Professional Investigators of California Association)

          Email addy. - PICA4You@...

          Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
          Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
          517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
          Upland, Ca 91786
          Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
          Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639
          Mobile # (909) 376-5609
          Member
          2009 P.I.C.A.- President
          Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com <http://www.investigate4you.com/>

          _____

[...]

          E-mail: JHodson@Investigato <mailto:JHodson%40InvestigatorForYou.com>
          rForYou.com

          California P.I. License 23796

          <http://www.investig <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> atorforyou.com/>

          From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

          avcapi@yahoo. <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com> com <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com>

          link: _http://losangeles. <http://losangeles._> _ (http://losangeles.
          <http://losangeles./> /) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
          1351970358. html

          There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
          list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
          proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks
          in advance.

          _info@catchacheatpi <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> .inf
          <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> _
          (mailto:info@catchacheatpi. <mailto:info%40catchacheatpi.com> com