Another reason to quit C.A.L.I. Lets vote California!!!

  • avcapi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 3:33 PM
      Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.

      link: http://losangeles. craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/ 1351970358. html

      There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks in advance.

      info@...

      Abel Acosta
      Mailing Address:
      AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
      DBA / catchacheatPI
      369 S Doheny Drive, #501
      Beverly Hills, CA 90211
      310 497-2288
      877 A-SLY-FOX
      http://www.catchacheatpi.com/

      Office Address:
      9025 Wilshire Blvd
      Suite: 450
      Beverly Hills, CA 90211
      (appointment only)
    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31 10:38 PM
        avcapi wrote:
        > Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.
        >
        > link: http://losangeles. craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/ 1351970358. html
        >
        > There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks in advance.
        >
        > info@...
        >
        > Abel Acosta
        > Mailing Address:
        > AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
        > DBA / catchacheatPI
        > 369 S Doheny Drive, #501
        > Beverly Hills, CA 90211
        > 310 497-2288
        > 877 A-SLY-FOX
        > http://www.catchacheatpi.com/
        Since it's your preference...

        Maybe it's just me but anyone who looks at the two websites - yours and
        the one you've got your panties in a knot over - can make up their own mind.

        20 years experience vs. < 3? That's a tough call... NOT!

        Catchy, slimy, agency name, phone number? Yeah, that's the ticket!

        He made a typo on his license number. You tell us to avoid the "Not
        proffessionals" and "preffered" group answers? Is a "Not
        Proffessional"[sic] anything like unprofessional or is it just a sign of
        ignorance or laziness?

        As for whether C.A.L.I. lives or dies... Go for it. I don't have a dog
        in the fight and figure the PI's in California know bet what's good (or
        bad) for them. However, based on your two posts here this evening, I
        rank you a very distant second to the competitor who's incurred your wrath.

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31 10:47 PM
          Abel -

          That's not fair. I'm being discriminated against. I cannot participate.
          CALI expelled me 8 years ago !!! LOL

          Sue

          link: _http://losangeles._ (http://losangeles./) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
          1351970358. html

          There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
          list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
          proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks in advance.

          _info@..._ (mailto:info@...)

          Abel Acosta
          Mailing Address:
          AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
          DBA / catchacheatPI
          369 S Doheny Drive, #501
          Beverly Hills, CA 90211
          310 497-2288
          877 A-SLY-FOX
          _http://www.catchachhttp://www_ (http://www.catchacheatpi.com/)

          Office Address:
          9025 Wilshire Blvd
          Suite: 450
          Beverly Hills, CA 90211
          (appointment only)

        • Gailey Associates, Inc.
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
            Greetings group,

            Thanks for the proof reading on the ad. Looks like we made a typo on the
            license number.

            My business partner and friend Bill Gailey founded Gailey Associates, Inc in
            1989. He incorporated in 1993 and had to obtain a new license. Mr. Gailey
            is former LAPD and retired as a Detective III out of Robbery Homicide.
            Before that he serve 4 years in Vietnam and earned several medals to include
            the purple heart. He works more hours in a day than I do and I am almost 30
            years younger than him. He is someone I respect and look up to. My humble
            11 years as a private detective is nothing compared to my partners
            experience.

            I do not understand why Mr. Able Acosta posted that about our company. I do
            think he is a little upset because we started posting ads on CraigsList.com
            where he advertises as well. The best way to be a competitor is
            aggressively but respectfully. Trying to call people out publicly is kind
            of dirty, especially when it's not true. I highly recommend all of you out
            there post an ad on Craigslist.com. It works and you will get a client from
            it.

            I will call Mr. Acosta today (hopefully he will answer) and ask why he made
            that post. If it's simply because of CALI, fine. We all know CALI is
            having some trouble and some major healing and restructuring needs to be
            done. Thank you all for your input and respected opinions.

            Kind Regards,

            Justin D. Hodson, LPI

            Director of Surveillance

            Gailey Associates Inc.

            Office: 714-622-1900

            Fax: 714-622-1919

            Cell: (714) 448-9767

            P.O. Box 5277
            Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

            E-mail: JHodson@...

            California P.I. License 23796

            <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com

            International Investigations

            Surveillance Experts

            Computer Forensic Experts

            Service of Legal Process

            CONFIDENTIALITY
            This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
            It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
            recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
            permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
            copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
            telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
            any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
            distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
            reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

            P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

            avcapi@... <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com> writes:

            Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the
            person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.

            link: _http://losangeles._ (http://losangeles./) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
            1351970358. html

            There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
            list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
            proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks
            in advance.

            _info@... <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> _
            (mailto:info@... <mailto:info%40catchacheatpi.com> )

            Abel Acosta
            Mailing Address:
            AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC
            DBA / catchacheatPI
            369 S Doheny Drive, #501
            Beverly Hills, CA 90211
            310 497-2288
            877 A-SLY-FOX
            _http://www.catchachhttp://www_ <http://www.catchachhttp:/www_>
            (http://www.catchacheatpi.com/)

            Office Address:
            9025 Wilshire Blvd
            Suite: 450
            Beverly Hills, CA 90211
            (appointment only)

          • Claude
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
              Mr. Hodson,

              Your response was truly professional and I concur with your assessments.
              Nonetheless, I just wanted you to know that actions are far more important
              than words and your actions should speak volumes to those individuals that
              are using this as an opportunity to pile on. Competition is good for the
              consumer and needed in our profession.

              Lastly, there is nothing like a phone call to clear up the air and to open
              needed dialogue. This is how real business is done.

              With that said, have a prosperous week and a blessed holiday weekend!
              <file:///C:\Users\Claude\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\www.Investigat
              e4You.com>

              "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

              Best regards,
              PICA= Voices United

              Claude D. Ammons - QM
              Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager

              Email addy. - Claude@...

              President - PICA (Professional Investigators of California Association)

              Email addy. - PICA4You@...

              Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
              Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
              517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
              Upland, Ca 91786
              Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
              Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639
              Mobile # (909) 376-5609
              Member
              2009 P.I.C.A.- President
              Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com <http://www.investigate4you.com/>

              _____

[...]

              E-mail: JHodson@Investigato <mailto:JHodson%40InvestigatorForYou.com>
              rForYou.com

              California P.I. License 23796

              <http://www.investig <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/> atorforyou.com/>

              From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
              yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

              avcapi@yahoo. <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com> com <mailto:avcapi%40yahoo.com>

              link: _http://losangeles. <http://losangeles._> _ (http://losangeles.
              <http://losangeles./> /) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
              1351970358. html

              There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
              list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
              proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks
              in advance.

              _info@catchacheatpi <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> .inf
              <mailto:_info%40catchacheatpi.inf> _
              (mailto:info@catchacheatpi. <mailto:info%40catchacheatpi.com> com