Re: [ASTCNET] News:> Defendant's brother surfaces in jury panel

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      From SFGate -- San Francisco Chronicle
      August 28, 2009

      Crime Scene: Am I my Brother's Juror?

      It's a standard question that judges ask of prospective jurors: Do you know any
      of the people connected to the case? Everyone hopes the would-be jurors answer
      truthfully. Of course, sometimes they don't answer at all, such as the other day
      in San Mateo County Superior Court. Let's call it a case of brotherly love. ...
      To read more, click below:

      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?&entry_id=46418