RE: [infoguys-list] Finding a Person in the military

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2009
      No such site exists.
      You can call the unit home and see if the unit has been released to return
      to home base, but you're not going to get an answer about an individual
      soldier unless there is a family emergency, verifiable emergency.
      There is a unit designation of 221st Military Police Brigade, South Carolina
      National Guard. Don't know if they are still active though, as I did not
      find a current unit page within the .mil top level domain. They are not
      listed on the www.scguard.com site. That is the official S.C. National
      Guard web site. Might have overlooked it though, as I just glanced through.
      The M.P. unit has a group page at
      http://unitpages.military.com/unitpages/unit.do?id=104685

      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      IntelleNet

      _____