Surveillance - Dysersburg, Tennessee

  • pi_bosco2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 10:10 AM
      Colleagues,

      Good afternoon.

      I need assistance with a surveillance assignment near Dysersburg, Tennessee. This will be an 8 hour assignment and require two investigators. Both investigators have to have their license in the State of Tennessee and provide proof of business liability insurance.

      If anyone is interested, please contact me at 708-738-8044.

      Best regards,
      Patrick L. Bosco, President
      Patrick L. Bosco and Associates, Ltd.
      18656 Dixie Highway, Suite LLE