how much would u award Moe

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 9:49 AM
      Well I would ask different questions about this one.

      ?

      Did the renter ask about cleaning the sidewalk to the apartment? Is it part of the common area if it only goes to the apartment?

      ?

      If the tenant didnt keep on the landlord about the walkway in front especially after the guest had slipped before I think they are at partial fault.

      ?

      If the owner was aware that soneone had fallen before and was told that the are was a problem, they are 100% at fault.

      ?

      I just dont know if I had a place at the back of my house, if I would go and watch out for things like sidewalk mold or whatnot. I would assume they want privacy back there. With a lawn service or whatever else going on... I dont know the owner would ever know there is a problem unless told.

      ?

      If the path is only to the apartment, wouldnt that be upkeep by the tenant? (At least in the sense of letting the owner be aware of problems?)