Blog

  • Tom Slovenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Stupid me, I told about my blog but left out the address! Ok, stop
      laughing.LOL!

      http://cellularforensics.blogspot.com/

      Tom

      Cell Phone Data Recovery & More!

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Certified Cellular Forensics Examiner

      SLED PDC2073

      CELLULAR FORENSICS, LLC

      864-252-7451

      <http://www.cellularforensics.com> www.cellularforensics.com

      <http://www.thedigitalexterminator.com> www.thedigitalexterminator.com

      *Instructor: 2008 & 2009: Mobile Forensics World

      Conference

      *Advisory Board Member for Fast Forensics, Inc.

      *Retired Police Detective

      *SC's First Private Mobile Forensics Lab

      *Specializing in Cell Phone Data Recovery, Cell Tower Acquisitions

      and Mobile Phone Spyware Detection

      Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
      confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by the
      intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
      and notify my office by email at tom@.... Warning: Any
      unauthorized interception of this electronic communication is a violation of
      18 USC 2510, et seq., The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which
      carries penalties of up to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and
      possible civil liability.