[infoguys-list] LawInfo.com "information"

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 1998
      Salute':

      Has anyone had any experience with a web based company called Law Info.com? They have been marketing themselves to me and I just would like some background on them if available.
      Please send to me privately if you wish. I do not want to flame them.

      Thank You,
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corporation
      (888) 842-82PI
      neahq@...

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com